- Pizza dough ( I used walmart brand)
- Herbs (de Provence or oregano)
- Shaved Parmesan
- pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper
- olive oil
- minced garlic
- Follow directions to make pizza dough, mix herbs, salt and pepper into dough.
- when pizza dough is baked use brush to spread pizza sauce evenly, make sure you cover corners.
- evenly top pizza with mozzarella cheese
- now add mushrooms, cover entire pizza (they will shrink)
- bake in oven for 12-15 minutes on 400 degree or until corners of pizza are golden brown.
- add Arugula and drizzle olive oil and garlic over pizza ( lightly)
- put pizza back in oven for 5 minutes but turn oven off and let residual heat warm up the Arugula
- take pizza out and sprinkle shaved Parmesan cheese over pizza and serve!
I made this pizza for a church social and cut it into bite size pieces, it was a great snack.
Live with Passion and enjoy