- putting laundry away: per drawer refold or reorganize 5 clothes items or towels. Put 5 pair of shoes away etc.
- Spice cabinet: reorganize 10 spices where they belong or refill them.
- Tupperware drawer: reorganize 5-10 containers, find the fitting lit.
- cutlery drawer: place 10 items where they belong .
- children's room: put 10 toys together where they belong.
- bathroom: reorganize 10 items in your drawers, sort out old lotions or empty ones you haven't used in forever.
- Car: before you get out of your car do ten things, like gathering trash, put toys back in box, look under seat.
- desk: 10 Things where they belong, throw out old papers or file papers, put pens where they belong.
The list could go on and on. What I am saying is this: Keeping and maintaining an organized space doesn't always happen, the the "things" rule is more for catching up and get back on track. It all depends on how busy my days are. Sometimes I do only one ten "things" other days I do 4 or 5. It should not take you more then 5 minutes:)
I noticed that this rule takes less time than reorganizing my closet or cleaning my entire car, not finding my spices while cooking....! It does save time in the end...promise:)
Live with Passion