Here are some items on our list:
- eat lots of posspsicles
- catch fireflies in a mason jar and stare at it until the firefly lights up and squeals are heard all over.
- have sand between our toes ( and teeth- eek)
- chase littles
- Catch and release a turtle! They just find their way onto our lawn. We named him OKO.
- roll down grassy hills and belly laugh so hard that it hurts.
- have a water ballon warrior match
- visit a fancy ice cream pallor ( we take reccomandations)
- BBQ lots
- grow fins from beeing in the water so much:)
And the list goes on and on. We will have a big vacation coming up in September which we looking forward to, but until then we enjoy what's right in front of us.